What is it?
- Google Forms is a free service that allows users with Google accounts to create surveys, registration forms, polls, etc.
- Anyone can fill out a form regardless of whether or not they have a Google account
- Add different types of questions, such as checkboxes, grid, drop-down lists with options, multiple choice, paragraph text, and scale
- Divide your form into sections to make it easier to read and complete
- Add page breaks to split questions into multiple pages
- Edit the confirmation message that people filling out your form see after submitting their responses
- Create a form from your Google Documents list and email this form out to participants
- Create a form from a spreadsheet by adding any questions and options you like into the available form template