What is it?
- A WordPress theming tool that allows you to work with or without HTML, CSS and PHP code to make your own theme
- If you do not have any experience with writing code, then you can use their Headway Visual Editor to customize your WordPress blog
- You can easily design your blog any way you want it
- You can rearrange anything within the blog
- Headway lets you copy and paste your Google analytics code, generate a color scheme automatically based on the colors in your header image, and use advanced code to customize your blog
- Permalink: A permanent link to a specific post
- Media Uploader: Where you upload any media – mp3s, images, videos, pdfs, etc.
- Pages: A page of content that is not a particular blog post; an example would be an “About Me” page
- Comments: Users can leave comments on your blog posts