Video Production Services
OIRT engages in consultations with individuals and departments regarding their use of rich media such as audio and video in the classroom or in the workplace. The group will work with individuals and departments to produce audio, image-enhanced audio, and video content, and will also conduct training workshops related to the various technologies used to create rich media content.
Common Types of Work
- Full HD video recording and editing
- Recording of interviews, lectures, classes, trainings, etc.
- Documentation of university events, seminars or special programming
- Promotional Videos
- Screen capture presentations
- Narration for Prezi and PowerPoint presentations
- Assistance with Skype
- Live Streaming
- Live Broadcasting
- Overflow room set up
- Recording of scripted content
- Any other on-campus video needs
Reasons to have information Recorded
- Produce recordings for attendees
- Create training materials for classes
- Promote and market department, research, programs etc
- Use videos to keep the Rutgers community informed of the events etc. of your department
- Special event and programming documentation
- Catchy and engaging resources for your website or other uses
We offer fee based post-production which will be carried out on professional grade editing software.
Ongoing video series:
Faculty Research Spotlight — Faculty have the opportunity to share their Research subjects and findings
Undergraduate Research Spotlight — Students have the opportunity to share their Research subjects and findings
Inside the Teachers Studio — Professor Tisha Bender sits down with professors to discuss their noteworthy work
Tech Tips — A clever video tutorial series offering overviews on new and useful applications.
OIRT is looking for faculty & students to feature in Research Spotlight videos. If interested, contact OIRT Video Services.